Ludowyk Evaluation offers a full range of program evaluation and research services, including formative and summative evaluation, quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and strategic advice and consultation. Led by Director Natasha Ludowyk, our work is built on collaboration, rigour, and insight derived from Natasha’s extensive experience conducting social research and evaluation with a broad range of populations across Australia—from senior members of government and industry to highly disadvantaged and disengaged populations—to inform robust decision-making and identify future opportunities.
We specialise in devising evaluative systems for programs with long term change agendas, diverse stakeholder interests and notably, a mandate to the public good.
- Program evaluation and review
- Formative evaluation and program design
- Logic models, developing indicators and outcomes frameworks
- Rubrics and developing standards
- Expert, stakeholder, and community consultation and engagement strategy
- Workshop facilitation, deliberative events
- Quantitative and qualitative research (design, implementation and analysis)
- Literature review, policy and program mapping
- Strategic insights and advice
- Department of Health and Human Services (Victoria)
- The Cranlana Programme
- Wyndham City
- Brimbank City
- Western Health