Ludowyk Evaluation offers a full range of program evaluation and research services, including formative and summative evaluation, quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and strategic advice and consultation. Led by Director Natasha Ludowyk, our work is built on collaboration, rigour, and insight derived from Natasha’s extensive experience conducting social research and evaluation with a broad range of populations across Australia—from senior members of government and industry to highly disadvantaged and disengaged populations—to inform robust decision-making and identify future opportunities.
We specialise in devising evaluative systems for programs with long term change agendas, diverse stakeholder interests and notably, a mandate to the public good.
- Development evaluation and program co-design
- Impact evaluation and review
- Outcome mapping
- Developing logic models and Theory of Change
- Rubrics and developing standards
- Expert and stakeholder consultation
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Quantitative and qualitative research expertise
- Literature review, policy and program mapping
- Developing monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Participative and deliberative processes
- Live4Life Inc.
- Department of Health and Human Services (Victoria)
- City of Ballarat
- City of Brimbank
- Wyndham City
- Western Health
- The Cranlana Programme
- The Gordon TAFE
- LGBTI Alliance
- Australian Association of Infant Mental Health
Ludowyk Evaluation partners with a range of technical and subject matter experts. Delivery is never subordinated. Each project is led by Natasha Ludowyk and served by a tailored team.